- Student completes an Enrollment Application and Interests Survey.
- The Director of Admissions schedules a phone or in-person interview with the student.
- Two letters of recommendation are submitted. These should be emailed to Melissa Bateman at email@example.com or mailed to 140 E. Washington Street, Athens, GA 30601.
- Student provides a copy of their high school, college, or GED transcript.
- Student signs the Enrollment Agreement.
- Student pays the seat reservation fee of $200 to reserve their seat in the designated semester. This reservation fee will be applied to the student’s tuition payment and is refundable up until 2 weeks before the program’s start date.
Enrollment Deadline: July 31
Class Begins: August 14
Labor Day: September 4
Thanksgiving: November 23 & 24
Class Ends: December 15
Enrollment Deadline: January 15
Class Begins: January 29
Easter: March 29 & April 1
Memorial Day: May 27
Class Ends: May 31
Tuition for the 2023 Audio Production Certificate program is $12,000, which includes a $200 seat reservation fee and all supplies and materials needed for the program. Tuition may be paid in full upfront or in two installments (50% at least 2 weeks prior to the first day of the semester and 50% at week 9 of the program). Payments may be made by check or by card.
For more information regarding tuition and paying for our program, please contact Melissa Bateman firstname.lastname@example.org.