Students must be 18-years of age or older at the time of enrollment. Students should have completed their high school degree or GED. The next steps for enrollment are listed below. These steps should be completed no later than 2 weeks prior to the start of class.
- Student completes an Enrollment Application.
- The Director of Admissions schedules a phone or in-person interview with the student.
- Student completes an Interests Survey.
- Two letters of recommendation are submitted. These should be mailed to Melissa Bateman at 130 E. Washington Street, Athens, GA 30601.
- Student provides a copy of their high school, college, or GED transcript.
- Student signs the Enrollment Agreement.
- Student pays the seat reservation fee of $200 to reserve their seat in the designated semester. This reservation fee will be applied to the student’s tuition payment and is refundable up until 2 weeks before the program’s start date.
The tuition for this 18 week program is $23,000 inclusive of all supplies and fees.
Please contact Melissa Bateman with any questions regarding financial aid. As a new and non-accredited school, we are unable to offer federal and state aid options at this time. We are exploring scholarship options for our students.