Students must be 18 years of age or older, at time of enrollment. Students should have completed their high school degree or GED. The next steps for enrollment are listed below. These steps should be completed no later than 2 weeks prior to the start of class.
- Student completes an Enrollment Application and Interests Survey.
- The Director of Admissions schedules a phone or in-person interview with the student.
- Two letters of recommendation are submitted. These should be emailed to Melissa Bateman at email@example.com or mailed to 140 E. Washington Street, Athens, GA 30601.
- Student provides a copy of their high school, college, or GED transcript.
- Student signs the Enrollment Agreement.
- Student pays the seat reservation fee of $200 to reserve their seat in the designated semester. This reservation fee will be applied to the student’s tuition payment and is refundable up until 2 weeks before the program’s start date.
The Live Audio Production Certificate program will not be offered during the spring semester of 2024.
Tuition for the Spring 2024 Live Audio Production Certificate program is $10,000, which includes a $200 seat reservation fee and all supplies and materials needed for the program. Tuition may be paid in full upfront or in two installments (50% at least 2 weeks prior to the first day of the semester and 50% at week 9 of the program). Payments may be made by check or by card.
For more information regarding tuition and paying for our program, please contact Melissa Bateman firstname.lastname@example.org.